We are from Korean British Cultural Exchange
and we are looking for volunteers for our next exciting project.
The charity; Korean British Cultural Exchange will present a Kingston Korea Festival,
2-day Harvest Festival in September with spectacular community events
as well as a new project in November which I will advise on below.
It's exciting times, and we need your talent and passion!
Local volunteers please come forward, with any skill or interest,
from any cultural background and any kind of long term or short term availability.
There's something for everyone to do, fundraising, social media, marketing, event management, interviewing, translating, admin, blogging...
Let's make 2019 a year of culture, friendship, purpose and community!
2019 will be an amazing year for culture in the Royal Borough of Kingston.
We are also looking for staff urgently.
- Assistant Project Manager (12months) / GBP8.00 per hour/ 12 hours per week (flexible) - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Two Administrators (12months) / GBP8.00 per hour/ 8 hours per week (flexible) - One Bilingual (Korean and English)
- PR & Publicity (12months) / GBP8.00 per hour/ 8 hours per week (flexible)
- Assistant Event Manager (4months)/ GBP8.00 per hour / 8 hours per week (flexible) - Bilingual (Korean and English)
- Social Media lead (12 months)/ GBP8.00 per hour (20 hour per month)
- Web maintaining (12months) / GBP8.00 per hour (20hour per month)
New project: We have been funded by Heritage Lottery Fund and in 2019 we will be creating media contents
and events relating authentic Kimchi making.
"Kimjang, making and sharing Kimchi" project has two parts.
1. Recording and archiving authentic Kimchi Recipes from North, South Korea as well as China.
2. Kimjang Festival on the 23rd November 2019 in New Malden - annual community event to make Kimchi together
We are seeking who can help us in 2019 and some role will be paid. You can be any ethnic background who have interests in Korean cultures or archive related education.
This is very exciting as it is first British funded Korean culture recognition which will place Kingston and its multi-cultural communities firmly on the British heritage map.
Would you please send us an email with your CV to email@example.com
Deadline: 24th Jan 2019